TAX DAY IS HERE!
Middleton Tax Services closes today at 1pm.
If you need to get ahold of us during the off season, you may leave a message at 480-835-5712 or email us at email@example.com.
Phone messages and email will be checked, though not on a daily basis.
Thanks so much!
JC, Vicki, Geri, Lisa, Parv & Karissa
Dear Tax Client,
Happy New Year!!! It was a crazy 2020 dealing with the pandemic. Our kids are currently living on Okinawa. We miss them terribly, but are glad that they are living in a safer environment.
Please note that the 2020 tax season is going to look very different this year, however, the quality of service and care for clients remains the same. First, we are doing our part and using less paper. Therefore, we are not mailing letters or checklists going forward. All tax information checklists will be posted on our website at middletontaxservices.com. Due to the pandemic, we will also be conducting all appointments remotely. We must remain safe for clients and employees.
We are still planning to keep all appointments as they are scheduled. You will be receiving a reminder phone call or email with the date and time of your appointment. When we “meet” with you this year, it will be done via Zoom, Face Time, Google Duo, email, or through a regular phone call.
Additional information for your appointment:
- We must receive all tax documents 1-2 weeks prior to your scheduled time.
- When you get us your information, please let us know the form of communication you prefer (see above).
- We will accept documents by drop-off (masks are required), emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 480-464-9792. Please make sure your name is on each document.
- If you drop off documents, we are asking you to pick them up upon completion of your return.
- Payment can be in the form of Venmo to Middleton Tax Services LLC (@MTS-AZ), debit/credit card, check or cash. Tax returns will not be efiled until payment is received.
If there was a Sale of Rental, Short Sale, Foreclosure, or Bankruptcy and your home was taken, please let us know before your appointment, because much more information will be needed to complete your return. Large stock transactions also take more time, so please email or fax your broker statement in advance of your appointment as quickly as possible to allow us time to get started.
We will email your completed return to you. It is encrypted for your protection and enables you to save it on your computer or other device. It is important to keep these records for five years. The password to view the file is, first 4 letters of your last name plus the last 5 digits of your SSN. This information will be in the email you receive.
If you have any questions, our information is the same:
- Office – 480-835-5712
- FAX – 480-464-9792
- Email – email@example.com
- Web – middletontaxservices.com
We look forward to working with you,
JC, Vicki, Parvaneh, Lisa, Karissa and Geri